VinCE Budapest Wine Show, Hungary’s probably most prestigious wine event took place recently, and besides the hopefully fruitful new relationships made at the fair, another benefit is given to the audience from VinCE wine magazine: the 3rd VinCE Award winners have been announced!
The nominations were made by renowned experts, and the winners were announced in 8 categories based on nearly 3500 public votes, plus in 2 extra categories based on VinCE Magazine panel tasting results in 2016. And the winners are:
- The Best Wine List: Borkonyha;
- The Best Wine Hotel: Hotel Bonvino Wine & Spa;
- The Best Wine Bar: Kadarka Bár;
- The Best Winery Visit: Holdvölgy Pincészet;
- The Best Wine Marketing Campaign: FurmintUSA;
- The Best Wine Tour Operator: Taste Hungary;
- The Best Wine Buyer: Ágnes Elek (Spar);
- The Ambassador of Coffee: Sándor Tóth
And The two extra categories based on the results of the VinCE Magazine panel tastings of 2016:
Congratulations to the Winners! The awards have really got to proper hands, to places, wineries, restaurants that really deserve it. Just one explanation: look at the best wine list category. The winner is Borkonyha, check their wine list. You will find a lot of match with our site – and as we say, hungarianwines.eu represent only chosen, quality wineries.
You can find more info about these wineries on this site, and you can taste their wines in the Michelin-star Borkonyha!